Go Bold with Colorista Hair Dye Colorista Effect Ombré
Create a perfect Ombré look with this kit
The gentle formula lightens hair and the after-care conditioning formula nourishes hair.
1) Remove applicator cap from the developer creme. Pour lightening powder into the developer creme's bottle.
2) Then add the lightening creme to the mix.
3) Replace the applicator cap and start shaking the developer creme horizontally by rolling it in your hands. Then shake it vigorously vertically.
4) Twist off tip of applicator immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing. In case of blockage in applicator tip, unblock using a non-metal object, screw back the cap again on the applicator tip and shake again.
1) Part hair into two sections from the back.
2) Put on the gloves. Squeeze the ombré mixture evenly onto the DIY brush, until it is fully covered.
3) Start application between ear and chin level. Brush first into back lengths and tips.
4) Continue by brushing side and front lengths. Apply lightly onto front strands.
5) Leave on to develop between 25 to 45 minutes depending on your desired ombré intensity. To see if light enough, clean a small piece of hair using gloved fingers after 25 minutes. If not light enough, spread mixture through again and continue to develop. Never exceed a total developing time of 45 minutes.
6) Without removing the gloves, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Then remove the gloves and apply half of the conditioning shampoo. Rinse again thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.