How to avoid Dark circles under eyes
The human eye can blink up to 20,000 times per day. This is intense for the eye contours where the skin is particularly thin and sensitive. Signs of fatigue appear as a result and this accelerates as you get older.
Don’t let stress, screen-time and short nights affect your appearance. Here are five simple steps to relieve and avoid dark circles:
- The hypersensitive eye area dehydrates very fast. Choose a fresh, gel formula which replumps wrinkles caused by dehydration.
- Drink hot (or cold water with a dash of lemon or lime or even orange) to keep your body’s natural hydration levels up.
- Make sure your eye care has a metal applicator for its freshness and ease of use, like Revitalift Filler Renew Eye Cream. Perfect for busy mornings!
- Remove make-up with a micellar water which helps gently cleanse the eye area.
- Finally, it’s no secret that you need your beauty sleep. The less tired you are, the less puffiness you’ll have under the eyes.
Have a question? Message us and we'll usually come back to you within a few hours.
You’ll see our conversation just like any other Facebook message, and be able to reply to the thread at a time suited to you!