L’Oréal Paris Men Expert One-Twist Hair Colour – 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - One Twist T&Cs
Promotion Name and Description: L’ORÉAL PARIS MEN EXPERT COLOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Promoter: L’Oréal Paris, a trading division of L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ
Promotional Purchase Dates: 1/09/2021 - 1/09/2022
Redemption Closing Date: 22/09/2022 (3 weeks after campaign ends)
UK residents aged 16+ only.
Entrants must make a purchase by visiting a participating retailer (in-store or online).
How to Claim Requirements
If you are not completely satisfied with the result obtained from using any L’Oréal Paris Men Colour Expert product, L’Oréal Paris will refund the actual price paid, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Purchase period for refunds is from 1st September 2021 until 1st September 2022 for purchases made from participating retailers.
- A scanned copy of a valid receipt showing the retailer and date of your purchase of L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Colour;
- A picture of your hair following the application of L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Colour. This must be a picture that is taken on the same day that you applied the L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Colour.
- 15 words statement of why you do not like the product.
Submissions for refunds which do not include the items listed above will be rejected.
Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of submitting a request online will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delayed submissions/forms and/or their contents.
Valassis Limited, acting for you and on behalf of L’Oréal Paris, will refund the actual purchase price paid for L’Oréal Paris Men Colour Expert Product, as evidenced by the receipt provided (via bank transfer to the account details provided at the time of submission).
Valassis Limited, on behalf of L’Oréal Paris, will be responsible for the cost of paying the refund to you, but you will be responsible for any other costs associated with the refund process
Valassis Limited, on behalf of L’Oréal Paris, will use reasonable endeavours to provide your refunds within 10 days of receipt of a correctly completed form together with the items listed above.
Only one refund is available per person per household.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
All personal details will be deleted 30 days after the end of the campaign.
L’Oréal Paris reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
By participating in this promotion entrants automatically agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below).
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
1. Entries must be received before the Redemption Closing Date.
2. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Only one refund per person per household. Multiple entries made by the same person will not be valid.
4. Where entry to the promotion is online only: (a) incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid;(b) proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry and (c) the Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
Refund fulfilment and disqualification
5. The refund is as stated and there are no alternative subscriptions or cash substitutes available.
6. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
7. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
10. Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this promotion or the samples to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this promotion.
11. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).13. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.