Hair Colour at home
Get the most out of your home hair colour. Discover our top tips for during and after colouring your hair at home.
- Unplug the phone. Take an hour just for you!
- Wear an old tshirt that you don't mind getting streaks on. Protect the floor in case the product splatters and use a dark towel.
- If you have long hair consider buying two boxes of hair colour to ensure you don't run out part way through
- During application, cover your scalp with a generous amount of the product and massage it to help it penetrate through your hair.
- 5 minutes before the end of leaving the colour to develop, massage it once more and add a little water to prepare it for rinsing.
- After you have finished rinsing your hair, wash it once more with cold water.
- If you have any small streaks of the product on your face, wipe away with cotton wool and a make up remover.
- To maintain and prolong your new hair colour, use products designed specifically for coloured hair, such as Elvive Colour Protect.
Have a question? Message us and we'll usually come back to you within a few hours.
You’ll see our conversation just like any other Facebook message, and be able to reply to the thread at a time suited to you!