L'Oreal Paris Scratch Card Promotion Terms and Conditions L’ORÉAL PARIS UK
- Promotion Name and Description
L’Oréal Paris Flagships Scratch Card Promotion
- L’Oreal Paris, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ
- Entry Open Date
- Entry Open Date The promotion will open and scratch cards will be available at participating stores from 09:00am BST on 10 April 2019, or, if later, the opening time of the relevant participating store on 10 April 2019.
- Entry Closing Date
- The promotion will close and scratch cards will no longer be available at 18:00 BST on 2 July 2019. If a participating store runs out of scratch cards before this Entry Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to remove all advertising in relation to the promotion from that store.
Great Britain residents aged 18+ only.
Entrants must visit a participating flagship Boots store. Visit https://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/store-locator and tick the box 'Beauty Advisors' to find your nearest participating store ("Participating Stores").
- How to Enter Requirements
- 53,000 scratch cards will be distributed by L'Oréal Paris consultants, at Participating Stores, in England, Wales and Scotland, subject to availability. By accepting a scratch card you will be participating in this promotion and automatically agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below).
Prizes And 10% Discount Giveaway
- First Prize
A weekend trip for two (2) in Paris. This includes:
• Standard Class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord for the winner and their chosen companion (the winner and their chosen companion will need to make their own way to London St Pancras at their own cost);
• 2 nights' accommodation for a Friday and Saturday or a Saturday and Sunday, in a double standard room in a 4* hotel, as selected by the Promoter;
• a dinner allowance of up to £50 on both evenings & breakfast on both mornings will be included for each guest at the hotel stated above;
• all of the above covers 2 people only. The winner and their chosen companion must travel together.
The trip will be booked in full by Promoter on behalf of the winner. The winner of this prize must notify the Promoter that it has won, on or before 18:00 BST on 9 July 2019, in accordance with the 'Redemption Process for Prizes and 10% Discount Giveaway' section of these Terms, below. The trip must be taken before 23:59 GMT on 31 October 2019. All dates concerning Eurostar and hotel accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
In the event that the Eurostar is delayed or cancelled, or the winner and/or their companion miss their Eurostar for any reason whatsoever, the winner and/or their companion must seek advice directly from Eurostar in accordance with Eurostar's terms and conditions or from their travel insurance provider (as applicable).
The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not explicitly stated in these Terms and Conditions, including other travel costs, additional meals, drinks, gratuities, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Prize includes VAT, however, any additional charges incurred during the stay must be settled with the hotel directly before departure.
Both travellers must be 18 or over (unless a parent is accompanying their child under 18).
The winner and their companion must each hold a passport, valid for a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure. Any necessary visas or other travel requirements, including travel insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion.
The Promoter is in no way responsible if the winner or their companion are denied access to the destination country for any reason.
- Runner-up Prize
- Three (3) prizes of one year's supply of L'Oréal Paris makeup, subject to availability. This includes the following full-size L'Oréal Paris products:
• two (2) foundations;
• two (2) concealers;
• two (2) bronzers;
• two (2) highlighters;
• four (4) mascaras;
• four (4) brow products;
• four (4) lipsticks;
• three (3) eyeliners; and
• two (2) eyeshadow palettes.
Winners of a year's supply of L'Oréal Paris makeup will be able to choose shades and franchises for all the above, from existing counter lines, subject to availability. All products contained in this prize must be redeemed at the same time, from one of the Participating Stores, on or before 18:00 BST on 9 July 2019 or, if earlier, before the closing time of the relevant Participating Store on 9 July 2019, in accordance with the 'Redemption Process for Prizes and 10% Discount Giveaway' section of these Terms.
- 10% Discount Giveaway – All Remaining Scratch Cards
- The remaining scratch cards (which do not carry one of the prizes listed above) will each automatically entitle the recipient to 10% off L'Oréal Paris makeup, when they spend a minimum of £15 on L'Oréal Paris makeup in a Participating Store from 09:00 BST on 10 April 2019 until 18:00 BST on 9 July 2019, in accordance with the 'Redemption Process for Prizes and 10% Discount Giveaway' section of these Terms.
Redemption Process for Prizes and 10% Discount Giveaway
- Redemption Process for Prizes and 10% Discount Giveaway
To claim the top prize of a weekend in Paris, the winner must present their corresponding winning scratch card to a L'Oréal Paris consultant at any Participating Store on or before 18:00 BST on 9 July 2019, or, if earlier, before the closing time of the relevant Participating Store on 9 July 2019. On presenting the winning scratch card to the L'Oréal Paris consultant, the winner will also be required to provide their full name, email address and telephone number. The L'Oréal Paris consultant, will pass this information directly to the Promoter, who will contact the winner directly to arrange booking the trip on or before 31 July 2019. The winner will then need to confirm to the Promoter their full name, email address and telephone number and provide the Promoter with additional information necessary for the Processor to process the booking, including the winner's preferred dates of travel, the full name of the winner's chosen companion and the winner's and their companion's passport details, as required by Eurostar.
To claim the prize of a year's supply of makeup a winner must present their corresponding winning scratch card to a L'Oréal Paris consultant on or before 18:00 BST on 9 July 2019 or, if earlier, before the closing time of the relevant Participating Store on 9 July 2019.
10% Discount Giveaway
To claim the gift of 10% off L'Oréal Paris makeup, recipients of scratch cards in this promotion, which do not carry one of the prizes stated above, must present their scratch card to a L'Oréal Paris consultant at any Participating Store with a minimum spend of £15 on L'Oréal Paris makeup between 09:00 BST on 10 April 2019 and 18:00 on 9 July 2019.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
1. Scratch cards will only be available between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date..
2. The promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Only one scratch card per person. Bulk scratch cards obtained from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Prohibited promotion practices are not permitted and will lead to disqualification. For the avoidance of doubt this includes, but is not limited to, soliciting public entries by posting details of this promotion on third party websites and other media (i.e. freebie websites), and any other irregular referral or promotion practice that the Promoter deems in its reasonable opinion subverts legitimate referral practices.
Scratch card fulfilment and disqualification
5. Scratch card prizes and 10% discounts are as stated and there are no alternatives or cash substitutes available.Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that part or all of the stated prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
6. If a prize is declined, or if an entrant forfeits a prize under these Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select an alternative entrant to receive the relevant prize.
7. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
8. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Names of the winners of prizes can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the final date for prize redemption (being within 4 weeks of the 9 July 2019) to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the Scratch Card Promotion
10. In entering this free scratch card promotion, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any associated promotional activity, which may include voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the free scratch card promotion) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice.
11. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
13. Neither Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this competition or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this competition.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
16. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Have a question? Message us and we'll usually come back to you within a few hours.
You’ll see our conversation just like any other Facebook message, and be able to reply to the thread at a time suited to you!