Customer Ratings and Reviews Terms & Conditions for website L’ORÉAL PARIS UK
Customer Ratings and Reviews Terms & Conditions for website
By posting a comment on L’Oréal Paris’ website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the author of the comment, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin of your comment;
- your comment is your original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- you hereby waive all moral rights and any intellectual property rights that would have otherwise vested in you pursuant to the Copyright, Design and Patents and Act 1988;
all content that you post is truthful and accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that identifies you to other consumers (so please do not use your full name and instead just your first name or a “nickname”);
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- that contains any information about L’Oréal Paris’ competitors or their products (namely other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
- that contains any pricing information;
- that refers to a third party individual without their prior express consent;
- that violates any law, statute, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing intellectual property, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be illegal, defamatory, libellous, abusive, hateful, harassing, racially or religiously inappropriate, offensive, inciting of violence, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, threatening, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable;
- that consists of or contains political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or other forms of “spam”;
- that is unrelated to the purpose of reviewing the products listed on the Site;
- which contains any swearing, sexual innuendo or sexual language or which promotes or incites the perpetration of any unlawful activity such as drug-taking;
- for which you will derive any compensated or monetary benefit by any third party or which could be construed as an advertisement or solicitation to buy (which shall include any content that directs business away from L’Oréal Paris);
- that includes any information that references other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any actual, or instructions on how to create, computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or damaging computer programs or files.
- duplicate content;
- blank reviews;
- reviews in a language that is not English;
- any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings).
If you have any concerns or complaints about any L’Oréal Paris products and their application to you, please contact our Consumer Advisory Department on email@example.com. L’Oréal Paris reserves the right to refer your review to its Consumer Advisory Department rather than publishing it if it believes that your comment would be better handled in this way.
The CRR Service may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other technical reasons and L’Oréal Paris cannot take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions or delays that may be experienced by users when accessing the CRR Service.
For any comments that you post, you grant L’Oréal Paris a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology. You hereby acknowledge that L’Oréal Paris will automatically publish your review on its Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LOrealParisUK.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to L’Oréal Paris including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that L’Oréal Paris and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold L’Oréal Paris (which shall include its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all losses, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, direct or indirect including reasonable legal fees, which are incurred by L’Oréal Paris for any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
L’Oréal Paris reserves the right to suspend the CRR Service at any time without notice.
Close this window
Have a question? Message us and we'll usually come back to you within a few hours.
You’ll see our conversation just like any other Facebook message, and be able to reply to the thread at a time suited to you!