Promotion Name and Description: L'Oréal Paris Air Mascara 30H Mega Black X Superdrug Hot Air Balloon Prize Draw
Promoter: L'Oréal Paris a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Entry Open Date: 00:01 26/02/22 UK time
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 31/03/22UK time
- UK residents 18+ only.
- Must have purchased L'Oréal Paris Air Mascara 30H Mega Black from Superdrug online or offline
How To Enter Requirements:
- Fully complete the form which can be found at https://campaign.loreal-paris.co.uk/airmascara
- By completing the online form, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the prize draw and abide by these Terms and Condition.
- Winners of the prize will also abide by the Terms and Conditions of the provider of the prize, found here: https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/weekday-virgin-hot-air-ballooning-for-two
Forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE
- A voucher for two entry tickets to a Virgin Balloon Flights hot air balloon ride on a date of your choosing with over 100 sites UK wide
- Upon arrival, the winners will be greeted, and briefed by your pilot and crew. If they wish, they can help with the inflation of the balloon before climbing into the basket and taking to the skies. Toasting to your unforgettable experiences with a glass of Prosecco. You’ll then be presented with a flight certificate and collected from your landing spot to be transported back to your take-off point.
- Please allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays, in the morning or evening from March to October with some regional variations. Please note that in October, the scheduling starts for the following March.
- The voucher will be valid for 12 months
- The winner and companion must be aged 18 and over to attend the event.
- It is the winner’s sole responsibility to arrange travel to and from the event and any accommodation if required as this will not be provided by Promoter
Number of Major Prize Winner(s): 3
Prize Draw Date: 04/04/22
Notification of Winner(s): Winners are selected at random and will be notified via email by 15/04/22
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 3 weeks of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6
- 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
- Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Take a look at our top picks